Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happiness

This week has been wonderful for me. I was the only person in my class that made 100 on the writing assignment, I have all my Accelerated Reader points, and I didn't have to rewrite my descriptive paper! I'm so excited! As I rode the bus home this afternoon, I thought about how happy I've been and thanked God for this week of blessings. When I got home from school today, little Chloe grinned that cute little smile and said,"Hi Sissy!" I scooped her up and we went to watch T.V. I remembered her smiling and wondered just how much she loved me. Later, when she walked up to me and threw those little arms around me, I knew that she loved me more than I could ever imagine. But not even my sweet little sister loves me more than God. I am committed to making Him a part of my day and try to read my Bible every night. But like all human beings, I can forget that. ;) I know that even though I forget Him sometimes, He will never forget me. And that makes me the happiest of all!

1 comment:

  1. you are so right my sweet Bailey, God never forgets us and He understands when sometimes we foget. I think God must be smiling because you are happy and enjoying his blessings.
    I love you, Nannie

    ReplyDelete