Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome To My Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog.I'm Bailey.I am the daughter of Becky from Everyday,A New Beginning.I am the oldest of three.My siblings Zack and Chloe drive me crazy sometimes,but I love 'em.My blog is about how you need to love your life and how Jesus can help you do that.At some point in life,we might stop loving ourselves and wish we could be somebody else.But God made us different for a reason and loves us as we are.God wants us to love ourselves and He's working on us everyday.I'm learning at the same time you are because there are so many things that I want and can't have.I hope this will be good!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, sweet girl! You are wise beyond your years. I love you. -- Moma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and looking forward to reading your blog. We think your just wonderful the way you are!!! Love you bunches and bunches. Nannie

    ReplyDelete